HCH 0.64% 79.0¢ hot chili limited

Ann: Cortadera Delivers Another Record Cu-Au Porphry Drill Result, page-78

1. 477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312

Hi Oligarch

I don’t think HCH Is far away from making a considerable jump in MC, Hole 17 IMO will go a long way to delivering this re-rate, let’s say we get to $0.15 - .20 at $0.15 we issue a 166m shares & the $25m needed to gain 100% control of Cortadera is sorted. But if the next couple of holes continue to hit the sort of mineralisation as the first couple of holes. Then I don’t think SCM Carola who we have done the deal with will won’t the money, I think they will be happy to take shares & be on the register IMO. Even if they were issued 100m shares ?? what are those shares going to be worth in 5 yrs time ?, a lot more the $25m IMO

Anyway, there’s a lot of ways to skin a cat & I have no doubt Christian is considering all of the best options.

Exciting times ahead !!

On the Highlands Pacific Mine, PNG was a basket case regarding Sovereign Risk. Highlighted by Rio Tinto walking away from a 68% stake in in a multi Billion dollar resource!!
    Not to mention the PNG governments takeover of the OK Tedi mine, from memory I think.

I know a JV with a Major is essential, but it needs to be achieved from a position of strength, not desperation, the more de risking we can do while owning 100% control, the better off $$$$$ we will all be IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
79.0¢
Change
0.005(0.64%)
Mkt cap ! $119.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.0¢ 82.8¢ 79.0¢ $23.53K 29.31K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3999 79.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
81.5¢ 816 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.