HCH 0.56% 90.5¢ hot chili limited

Ann: Cortadera Drilling and Resource Update, page-24

1. 1,461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    CE: we have arrived at a resource of XmT and I would like to announce it by early August
    Third party verifier: we would like to examine the core samples and results from drilling done pre-HCH
    CE: But I've lined up an interview with Samso and even bought a smashing new hat to talk about our MRE.

Maybe CE has just got ahead of himself. He probably thought the MRE would be out by the time they announced they were going to drill the North. Now he can't explain the reasons without letting the mT out of the bag.

Either that of the MRE is rubbish and they are now desperately trying to find another resource. Unfortunately this is shaping up to what happened with Productora. If you go back through the announcements and presentations of "Productora - Hunting Giants" etc there are comparisons to SolGold, potential Tier 1, missing coastal Tier 1, similar Tier 1 foot print in those presentations.

Hopefully they had the idea right with Productora but were just 14km off location. CE will have no credibility left if this turns out to be rubbish.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
90.5¢
Change
0.005(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $136.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
91.0¢ 91.0¢ 90.0¢ $82.21K 90.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3 90.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
91.0¢ 6867 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.00pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.