ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    most HotCopper users posting for hch are long the stock. those that are not long that are posting here are probably wasting their time and maybe should focus on stocks they are actually interested in. fact of the matter is if you are long a position you are going to be biased on the upside simply because you believe in the company or else why would you bother investing. that is just common sense so if we're talking about people pumping a stock, they are simply talking their book, which they believe in.
    for my part when I take a loss on a position I happily move on and rarely revisit. if I have no intention of buying into a position because I feel like the prospect don't justify it then I'm not going to waste my time.
    when I visit HotCopper to see what my fellow investors are writingg up I do so with the belief that I'm going to get some additional knowledge about the company and if people are talking it up that will get balanced by others who are presenting counterpoints, but where I draw the line is where somebody is just negative for the sake of being so.
    it's easy to take pot shots at the CEO on a forum where we don't really know who you are but just keep in mind that there's a whole cesspool out there for people who want to do this. Its called Twitter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.