PHX 8.11% 4.0¢ pharmx technologies limited

The latest video presentation of Corum Clear gives a better...

1. 2,477 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    The latest video presentation of Corum Clear gives a better representation of its ease of use, intuitiveness which speeds up the dispensing process. I like it.

https://www.corumhealth.com.au/products/coming-soon

All its attributes I think will appeal to existing Lots users. This will result in a majority of clients accepting upgrades at an increased price. You would then anticipate for the first time in many years to see improved revenue for 2018/19 FY.

The key though is getting some of the banner/discount groups to take it on so Corum can get back some of the market share it lost when Chemist Warehouse bailed out. If they can get back to 40% - 45% market share it will mean some of the group of smaller competitors will become essentially unviable and  be easy  acquisition targets. If that happens I cannot see EBOS letting Corum cannibalise their own product - Symbion's Minfos.

What I am hearing about the Chemist Warehouse dispensary software which they developed in house is that it is pretty basic and had a few issues. It would be amusing if they want to come back to Corum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PHX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.003(8.11%)
Mkt cap ! $23.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.2¢ 3.9¢ $123.9K 3.084M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000000 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 111237 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PHX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.