PHX 0.00% 4.7¢ pharmx technologies limited

The 2nd half financials (mainly revenue) will be very...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 173
    The 2nd half financials (mainly revenue) will be very interesting. If they have halted the decline and cut some costs I will be very pleased and that will set the baseline for improvement. I agree you would have thought the company should be worth more that its cash backing. Its substantial investment of multiple $m dollars in new products and its established client base of more than 1000 pharmacies cannot be worthless (even more so to a potential suitor/competitor which would add to their economies of scale). On that basis I would agree with you that 6 cents per share would not be an unreasonable valuation even in the current difficult pharmacy environment. After that it all depends on the success of the potential growth and cost containment strategies in place. If we see a return to dividend payments next year (which would now be franked) would potentially see it back to where it was three to four years ago in the mid teens when it was paying unfranked dividends and yielding around 7%pa. The last dividend was half a cent per share paid in February 2015 when the share price was around 15c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PHX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $940 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 83300 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 174999 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PHX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.