MAG 1.69% 6.0¢ magmatic resources limited

Ann: Corvette Drilling and Metallurgy Update, page-228

1. 7,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1436
    agree he is a good Geo.

People need to understand good Geo does not mean Magician. He is guided by what he sees from veins, geophysics, petrography etc.. and he is drilling.

Geos develop hypothesis and then test it if true. Good Goes adapt to new findings and some stick until they turn blue in the face.

Adam is not sticking with the same when he sees a need to test different orientation or take different approach. Also, it appears he is willing to move on if results are not coming back as good as they used to be.

He can't change what's in the ground. But he can change strategy as long as the ground is prospective. And that has already been confirmed.
    All this mineralisation came from somewhere. But finding the high grade areas and the causative intrusives is not easy. Look at ALK, they only found their first almost 100 holes later. Yes, they should have and could have done it earlier but that's another story - and even then, it would still have taken lot more than handful of holes.
    In short Geos also need luck. Lot of luck to strike it with only few holes.

People should analyse if the ground has a chanse to produce porphyry or not. Then if they have the right Geo for the job.
    And then to assess what happens with the SP if certain results come poor.

I did not sell because I don't believe Myall will not produce the results but I sold as I am starting to think it may take lot longer to get there. Therefore, I think I can buy at lower price later on.
    That means I still support Adam and have faith in the tenements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.001(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $25.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.0¢ 5.6¢ $18.19K 316.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 109968 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 206666 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.