SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Ann: Cost Reduction Program and Board Changes, page-33

1. 289 Posts.
    What changed.... having to sell approximately half of my shares (my dream!) because of financial need (being unemployed for first time in working career,with 3 growing kids and wife , mortgage and no government assistance in any form despite 25 years of paying my Taxes).

I sold on the lowest SP in 52 weeks that day out of survival because of what was happening & due to the Trolls here talking down the stock , Not what I wanted to, having investing heavily but that day I thought I was staring at zero value and I have no income.

As for my sentiment..... as you noted only a posted couple of Posts, as a Newby, I did not have the experience of submitting and as such did not realise the selection boxes down the bottom of screen. So whatever was default there is what was posted.

What is sad, really sad is there are people on HC who drop in on forums to simply to put the boot into the stock and genuine stock holders, they play the person not the ball each and every time. They are don't hold stock but are savage ,aggressive and opinionated of those that do.

Case in point is the response to my post, I will not name them but their character is well known. I was not being reckless nor quoting statistics I was just voicing my opinion against my investment in SDL and what I believed.

Merry Christmas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.