STX 0.00% 21.5¢ strike energy limited

Ann: Costa Group Holdings Ltd to be removed from the S&P/ASX 200, page-41

1. 4,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 430
    Greetings all,
    I was doing some read up on STX and saw that someone mentioned this stock is entering the ASX200 Index?? It sounded odd, but prompted me to find this thread

Upon reading all the comments, I was left with mixed emotions...

I hanged my head in shame to see how BULLISH Retail Investors are on this "news". Without offending anyone, all I have to say is the Market Makers must be and WILL be absolutely having a field day as YOU ALL provide the liquidity THEY NEED to reduce positions.

Not a single one of you (bulls) ever stopped to consider and think that only NOW when STX has hit $1B in Market Cap they FINALLY added it into the ASX 200 Index?? That is an absolute joke and a complete farce!!
    Tag me tomorrow if you have to remind me to give a great analysis on this as I've run out for the day haha!
    The reason this occurs is because ASX is too silly and unrealistic in WHEN they choose to include or exclude companies into the index. They thought they'd let STX triple top at 50c, have an insider know about bad flow results ahead of a trading halt, go monster short the position and the ASX Corporates thought "yes, well now let's finally include it in".

I have so much more to say except there is still a handful of people who deserve a Great Analysis

R.I.P to the beLIEvers & to the share-price jihadis who suicide their positions
    R.I.P to the ones loyal to the captain, who will stand by their side as the ship sinks to the abyss
    Loyal Longs have always been the liquidity needed and more will be known as FACT only with the passing of time.

Going to be incredibly interesting for me personally as I watch this musical chair unfold itself into a front row seat !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $615.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.8¢ 21.0¢ $1.061M 4.935M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 4012742 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 850429 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.