9SP 0.00% 0.4¢ 9 spokes international limited

Ann: Costs arising in response to Non-Binding Indicative Proposal, page-31

1. 5,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    sure you do... So are you talking Mergers and acquisition costs accumulated that never eventuated, or Mergers and acquisitions costs with the deal progressing... come on man... if you know it so well why don't you entertain us with a break down on how near $500,000 of shareholder money can be spent on something that never eventuated... lets be real hey..

leave you guys to it... I think the writing is on the wall here... 9spokes is not progressing as portrayed.. cash burn is high, revenue is low, forever loss making after near 10years... platform is average... Adrian getting a fat income and helping his mates out along the way it would seem... after all we know via the charts that insider info seems to leak easy here

I know of stupid game apps that were invented and profited in the tens of millions in under 2 years, you would think 9spokes would be cash flow positive by now after near 10 years with all the so called partnerships they have achieved... last CR was $10million.... burning through that in no time... Baldy was right, I stand corrected, I once believed that the $10million was the last CR needed for 9SP, he portrayed another would be needed within 2 years... I think he is 100% on point, more dilution for shareholders ... Adrian being a exbroker seems to know how to play the market.. he is making a some fat coin for himself in the mean time...

caution needed here for on lookers IMO...

Any way, Ive made my point... enough from me (thank god you say, lol) ... good luck shareholders... I think you will need it
    Last edited by Mr.Gold: 17/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 9SP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.