9SP 0.00% 0.4¢ 9 spokes international limited

True, maybe development and implementation has been...

1. 145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    True, maybe development and implementation has been collected/part collected as it was supposed to launch in Sept. The terms look to me to be something like USD700K for development and implementation and then USD700k/yr for licence. 700k usd is about NZD$1M.

Maybe I am getting too hung up on exact wording but the uptick in cash receipts was attributed to early receipt of licence fees. The report also said in regard to VMUK "At launch, pursuant to our three-year contract, we will commence invoicing license fees." So I had assumed that the early receipts were for something else and there'll be an invoice going out for annual licence. The reason it may not be in the cash burn forecast could be that if they bill in Dec they may not get paid until next quarter and the 4C reports are cash reports.

I was surprised at the number of subscribers and the growth rate. To put 200K into perspective there are something like 2.5M SME in Australia but I would expect well over are half are investing/holding and other type businesses that would have litlle use for this product . So this could be akin to something like 20% of the relevant australian market. Some have been getting laughed at here for mentioning uber but I remember when facebook first launched in the US I was gobsmacked that this network of friends that was costing money to run could be worth $40B. 9SP are partnered with some big hitters - Visa and VMUK and I think that ppl underestimate the opportunity value of having 200k and growing business subscribers plugged into your platform.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 9SP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.