9SP 0.00% 0.4¢ 9 spokes international limited

As a previous 9SP SH I have to agree with the insightful...

1. 625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    As a previous 9SP SH I have to agree with the insightful comments of Baldy & Mr Gold re this process and the cost incurred by 9SP. Certainly my experience in M&A, let alone unsolicited TO or JV inquiries, would usually see the bulk of costs taken by the inquiring interest, with sometimes non-refundable deposits/option payments taken by the target for their costs in servicing the inquiry. I myself was employed years ago in an assessor consulting role in several NZ manufacturing target buyouts from a certain Australian business - with the prospective buyer footing my bill, not just for one opportunity, but several times over 2 years.
    I held onto 9SP until June and sold @ A$0.016. I still like the product and market potential, just don't feel the vision or passion of the BOD - some of who seem to be going along for the ride, rather than questioning and getting substantive answers (let alone informing SHs). I do wish all 9SP holders a Merry Christmas and a better & Happier New Year than 2021
    GLTAHs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 9SP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.