WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Ann: COTY Set to License OBJ's Powered Technology, page-160

1. gbr
    675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150

Hi abdm,

“Hi gbr,
    "Nice one! I almost missed your reference to the eye cream in regards to the 'Philosophy Renewed Hope in a Jar eye cream”

I was wondering if anyone would pickup on that or whether it would slide “under” the radar. As yet it doesn’t appear to be available, but in light of further research “one can wonder”

I took a look at the P&G announcement for the PDA which was on April 28th, 2014 and the announcement for the first release of a product which was announced on September 30th, 2014 which is 5 months, so it will be interesting to compare this to when a Coty philosophy launch is announced which could be in the time frame that I have speculated on [Feb – June 2015] which please remember is IMO.

In light of further research this was taken from the announcement dated May 2nd, 2013

ESKIN CLINICAL TRIAL UNITS SHIPPED TO THE USA
    The clinical trial will serve to prove up efficacy in humans for marketing claims and, subject to success in the clinical trial, as a precursor to potential licensing, supply and global distribution.

The clinical trial is designed to demonstrate consumer perceivable levels of performance improvement including more rapid reduction of fine lines and wrinkles in comparison with the commercial formulation applied by hand. The use of an independent CRO validates the data generated to then be potentially used commercially throughout the world…..

And this that I posted yesterday -

The reformulated Hope in a Jar is different because it helps promote skin’s natural renewal processes, as 91% of all participants in a consumer-perception study have confirmed. In clinical studies, 100% of women showed improvements in skin texture in weeks one, four, and eight.

Of course without knowing “what” was tested, and how, we are left to speculate. Or are we

Philosophy Takes Scientific Positioning
    The first effort in the new Philosophy, No Reason to Hide, launched in August, and Scalamandre aims to continue that skin-care charge with Renewed Hope in a Jar, an evolution of one of the brand’s first skin-care products, Hope in a Jar. Renewed Hope in a Jar will also launch what Scalamandre describes as an effort to upgrade Philosophy packaging, although she noted the brand does not have plans to repackage the entire line.

The addition, Renewed Hope in a Jar, is an advanced lightweight moisturizer that Scalamandre describes as the skin-care equivalent to long-wear lipstick formulas, and will be previewed Sunday on QVC and then on QVC.com and philosophy.com before it enters brick-and-mortar distribution in January. Philosophy is sold in 2,827 doors globally, roughly 2,400 of which are U.S. department and specialty store doors. The brand is also sold in the U.K., Southeast Asia, Belgium, Hong Kong and Australia.

“Philosophy is a brand constantly on a journey of self-renewal,” Scalamandre said, sounding like one of the brand’s own slogans. She added that2015 will be a year of renewal for Philosophy, and this launch will be leading that charge. We believe multilayer technologies, as we’re debuting with this launch, will be a major movement in the skin-care industry going forward.”

Designed primarily for women in the 25- to 45-year-old age range, Renewed Hope in a Jar moisturizer, priced $47 for 2 oz., is intended to address concerns including fine lines, dull skin tone and enlarged pores. The multilayer delivery technology is powered by alpha hydroxy acids, or AHAs, in three sizes to allow for different rates of skin penetration, explained David Booth, vice president of global skin care for Coty. The AHAs used are glycolic, citric, mandelic and hyaluronic acids, as well as blue agave and Asian fruit extracts.

…..A complementary eye cream, using much of the same technology

Philosophy takes Scientific Positioning

Skincare-Products Company Makes Mental Health its Marketing Cornerstone

Faster Farther Freer COTY_HC.jpg

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.