RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Ann: Cough analysis patent granted in China, page-81

1. 3 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I have been following the RAP saga for 2 years now and have been an enthusiastic, very nervous, highly concerned / frustrated and as of late very pleased shareholder. It really looks like we are starting to turn corners.

Right now, I see a very positive trajectory for the company and agree with the excitement posted by others. Two concerns currently make me a bit hesitant to invest more in RAP, which is already quite overweight in my humble portfolio - would be interested in others' opinions:

(1) $124k Q2 revenue is great, but what if the majority is an advance payment from J&J and the whole Telehealth pipeline is growing at a much lower rate as many are thinking here?
    (2) Covid screening sounds like a real opportunity, fingers crossed on the data. But if that is positive, how would a globally scalable platform be developed to process all those potential tests? This is way beyond RAP's means, so in best case would require a JV partner. In worst (but still good) case RAP might become a takeover candidate at a SP quite far south of some of the poster's dreams...

As I said, I don't want to sound negative, when I feel more positive about this investment than I ever have. But would like to get more thoughts on those areas of potential concern...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.