RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Two bobs worth for what it is worth...Point 1 : Agree with this...

1. 6,779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 860
    Two bobs worth for what it is worth...
    Point 1 : Agree with this assumption that is how they operate around here...false flags lol. Seriously though given the time to get the whole telehealth schebang around respiratory diagnosis I reckon you should be worrying about how it all sits and gels in 12 months from now...up front payment is still money and goes toward revenue...same as R&D money.
    Point 2 : It seems to me that same as Dx is going to be spun out there any Covid screening/diagnosis test would be spun out there the same way...via telehealth platforms. They have the tech and the penetration and the ability to upgrade to a serious series of confirming tests and prescriptions if required.

I reckon telehealth platforms are going to be the interface between the patient and the RAP tech/testing/diagnostic and that is where the revenue will mainly be earned.

Don't dismiss al the other irons that RAP has in the fire...go check Bentley's posts they will give you the heads up. Otherwise if you are in fear then that is a choice...thoughts create reality...stay away from fear is my humble advice. After all nothing matters

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.