PLS 0.17% $2.89 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: Court Application Update and Cleansing Notice, page-52

1. 2,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    Hi kchil.

I don’t place anybody on ignore as we all have the right to look and sound foolish in a democratic society.
    I was replying to the last sentence “ someone has to go “ and was therefore hinting to them goodbye as they left.
    As the dust settles from this over reaction by some individuals that may need to watch the movie ‘ Anger Management ‘, this may work in PLSs favour as the likes of GXY did not fare well at the end of the day.
    I am sure that KB and the board will sort this out and tell those that are having heart palpitations and suffer insomnia until the sp goes green again, “ we are so very, very sorry and we promise this will never happen again, cross our hearts. “
    I would like to see the disgruntled and bewildered screen shot their thoughts and send them to the board and then show us their replies.
    Obviously the reply will be politically correct, professionally responded to while in the background shaking their heads and laughing to one another sharing do these people know what it takes to run a company that was nearly shuttered and instead became like the Phoenix rising from its own ashes.
    This is not Enron.

T.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.89
Change
-0.005(0.17%)
Mkt cap ! $8.714B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.91 $2.93 $2.86 $46.77M 16.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 154042 $2.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.89 432058 78
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.