PLS 0.93% $3.26 pilbara minerals limited

Ann: Court Application Update and Cleansing Notice, page-78

1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Yes, I agree. Picking on these people for making a mistake is embarrassing.
    Give them a break and remember that they are flat out building a successful company which as shareholders we should be very grateful.
    If the price drops, tell me who will be selling? The institutions will be buying and so will I.

The institutions aren't interested in who's making mistakes. But a trading hault will get their attention. Especially when it blurs the figures for the latest quarterly report AND even more so as this is the 4tth qtr.

To the agitators:
    As for the mistakes & oversights, while some are bigger than others, it takes immense courage for a person to confront the boss.
    Loyalty, passion & honesty can't be bought. Just ask their HR department. (incidentally, they'll be all over this)

So have a nice weekend. You'll feel better if you check the growth of the SP over the last 12 months. What is your average cost per share? What is your profit per share? How many shares do you have? Feeling better? Do you prefer to measure in $ or %? Take this moment to celebrate!

Still not feeling the love? Do you regret not buying more shares earlier? Is this why people are keen to blame others? Purge one's frustration. Denial of one's own imperfections.
    Will you feel better if you decide to take a profit?
    If the SP doesn't drop, will you have the courage to tell someone? Was it a mistake to sell? Surely you won't keep it a secret (a little white lie)? Will you buy back-in at a higher price? Will you invest elsewhere?

Nice! I started out talking about mistakes & courage and I've come full-circle. I like that. Ego happy!
    Thanks for watching!

Bracing myself for $2 by Christmas (13% in 5 mths)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.26
Change
0.030(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $9.811B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.26 $3.31 $3.20 $93.80M 28.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36000 $3.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.27 487563 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.