AVR 6.05% $11.80 anteris technologies ltd

only a opinion piece, my post, right or wrong. If the sp...

1. 2,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    only a opinion piece, my post, right or wrong. If the sp continues to tank, big IF, and the MC got down to 185 mill, than on your figures it will amount to a 100% dilution.

dare say the Company will have zero qualms about this happening, the absolute need for ample funding the priority, what was remiss was the statement about the dilution being kept to a minimum, not sure why WP had to talk shite about something that would be necessary moving forward, this stock will continue to be heavily diluted.

you might also find the operational and R&D costs will rise very significantly, which not necessarily such a problem with a increased sp and readily available funding, all progressing well. That 185 mill will very quickly be spent, Edwardes Life Sciences spend is a billion a year, US dollars, for some perspective.

one curse, imo, has been the overhang of far too many cheap shares becoming available, if entities went long and never traded not a problem. Is a problem though when they are cheaply acquired and sold into any sp rise and in turn stifling sp appreciation. Do it enough times and these entities will make money in the interim, whether the Company ‘makes’ it or not.

actual time frames and costings may be far higher and maybe even longer than anybody here may envisage, most especially actual costings.

imo, not advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.80
Change
-0.760(6.05%)
Mkt cap ! $249.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.49 $12.49 $11.30 $234.2K 19.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4 $11.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.90 251 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.