LNK 0.00% $2.09 link administration holdings limited

The expert advice is from Deloitte. I note that the offer is at...

1. 647 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    The expert advice is from Deloitte. I note that the offer is at the lower end of their fair value. No premium for shareholders.
    How things have changed as back in May 2022 the expert advice (Deloitte) valued the company at between $4.81 and $5.97.
    Now Deloitte value company at between $2.11 and $2.70
    How things have changed in 2 years!
    Australian business has good sticky revenue that is recurring.
    I just can't believe that Michael Carapiet and Vivek Bhatia have completely screwed this company up with their problem with the Woodford fund and now the only way out is to save themselves is sell the company.
    They have driven the share price from $9 to a low of $1.19 around the 26/10/23.
    Meanwhile 3 original Directors resigned being Sally Pitkin, Glen Boreham and Peeyush Gupta.
    Other directors should have stood up to Michael and Vivek whom it seems were the only ones to make a lot of money out of their leadership.
    Indeed Vivek stands to make $4m out of the sale.
    Both have large share holdings ; Michael 1,967,160 shares and Vivek 3,748,514 shares.

There are 516m shares held by Shareholders, most have had a gut full of the whole situation and now resigned to take a loss.
    My loss is over 100k and this whole situation makes me sick.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.