SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

Ann: Court approves Scheme Booklet and convening Scheme Meeting, page-19

1. gmt
    7,956 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    I can understand why ID wants it to happen, nice if you can get it and stuff the long term holders.

"1. You should note when considering this recommendation that one of the Senex Directors (being the CEO and Managing Director, Mr Ian Davies) has previously
    been issued Senex Share Appreciation Rights and Senex Performance Rights under the Senex employee incentive plans. As at the date of this Scheme Booklet
    all Senex Share Appreciation Rights and 221,740 Senex Performance Rights held by Mr Davies have vested and are exercisable at any time regardless of the
    Scheme, and have been exercisable for some time. As contemplated by the terms of the Scheme Implementation Agreement all unvested Senex Performance
    Rights will vest unless the Senex Board decides otherwise under the applicable plan rules. If the Scheme becomes Effective Mr Davies will receive a benefit in the
    sense that he will receive shares in return for the vesting of his unvested Senex Performance Rights. Subject to the Scheme becoming Effective and the terms of
    the Employee Performance Rights Plan continuing to be satisfied at such time, Mr Davies may be entitled to receive up to $9,397,868 of which $7,525,255 is in
    connection with the early vesting of his unvested Senex Performance Rights. Please refer to Section 7.2 and 12.6 for further details.

Given the importance of the Scheme and Mr Davies’ role in the management and operation of Senex and his deep industry knowledge, the Senex Board
    (excluding Ian Davies) considers that it is appropriate for Mr Davies to make a recommendation on the Scheme. Mr Davies also considers that it is appropriate that he make a recommendation on the Scheme."

DYOR My thoughts and ramblings only

Vote No

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.