BRL 0.00% 80.5¢ bathurst resources limited.

I am sure you have read parts of thejudgement..........obviously...

1. 1,524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514

I am sure you have read parts of thejudgement..........obviously just the headlines. – Ignoredmy question in my above post, please answer it rather than rubbishing it.

I would think any rational investor would expect a company ina position such as what BRL found itself in being able to redeem the RCPS for90% less face value rather than convert shares to create an unnecessary 25%dilution. – perhaps, but thatis what they faced at the time to secure Solid Energy (we have been over thisin great detail before the dynamics of this)

Lets not for all directors directly benefited from this decision.– yup,agree they did benefit, and none of them have sold, like you seem to imply they are one of “many people”who have “sold out at 600 to 700% gains” implied

Your argument at the time was the conversion of the RCPS was anon event. – it was, share price exceeded 20 cents afterthis event, didn’t seem like much of an event when they announced they’d beconverting them.

I assure you logic told most investors that selling 20% of a$180m company for just $8m when they did not have to was certainly a materialevent. – risk at the time, couldbe back being worth to $8m pretty soon, as I’ve already mentioned in my abovecomment.

Mind you you were saying for a very long timeBRL were sure to win the court case......baseless ramping comments you arefamous for. – yup, I was pretty sure they would win, I waswrong, as I’ve already mentioned in my above comment.

More of the same today"theyhave access to all the money required (most of it already in cash)".......just utter BS – already corrected this shortly after as I’ve already mentioned in my above comment.

"any reasonableperson would realize it would take a further significant fall in met coalprices to for these operations (future operations) to be uneconomical".........very misleading–just proved a 25% drop could happen and those future operations would still be economical, as I’ve mentioned in my above comment.

"from the beginning it could really go either way"..........not according to the evidence and two separatecourt judgements – Taken outof context so I’m not going bother answering this (I said from the beginning, notfrom today lol).

"I nowlook forward to the now in liquidation L&M paying back potentially millionsin royalties BRL incorrectly paid to L&M over the years"..........whatutter BS L& M owe BRL nothing besides that BRL only ever paid royalties on34000 tonnes so only a few thousand in royalties were ever paid. – good, Iexpect to get those royalties back from an in liquidation firm anyway – like thecourt case, it is a matter of principle/objectivity around the small details.

"don'twrite contracts without very strict definitions! otherwise its down to luckwhich way it can go" ........ luck had nothing todo with L &M winning. How dumb is this management for putting in writingseveral times over a period of years that they had triggered the very samepayment they went to court to argue not paying. – management certainly made errors… the judgement,among other things, discussed definitions around shipping and freight.

You really do seem to dream up much of what you post. But Isuppose investing is often about personal perceptions of information. I’d like to direct you back to my post 44238752 aboveas you don’t seem to have read at least half of it.

Your, often stated, perception is BRL shares are ridiculouslycheap....that was at 14 cps........you have continued to say the true value ofBRL shares are 20cps plus.........closing price today 5.6cps mind you you alsosay on the FXL thread the shares are worth well over $2....currently trading at73 cps.
    Probably best I stop engaging with you and let your postspeak for themselves.

I will have to re-assess my target price on BRL so I can’tcomment on how cheap/expensive BRL is right now. FXL was over $2 just a few months ago, and yes I do believe they were worth over $2 at the time, in fact September last year they were closing in on $3, obviously in the current climate I will have to readjust this target price. ZNO I have an average buy price of 16 cents and talked about it being great value at 7-9 cents. Its share price today is $1.64.

What I’ve always found interesting with you xman is how youonly mention what you want to mention (far from the full picture) you then takeit out of context, don’t bother reading most of what has been written, andfocus on sound bites that fit your narrative.

I’m all for a constructive argument, but when you ignore thequestions I have posed (and instead just insult me for posing them?), combinedwith me having to refer you again, and again, and again to what I have ACTUALLYsaid (in context), it should be no surprise I’ve felt compelled to report yourpost. This is the first time I’ve had to report a post on hot copper for defamation… you’ve gone too far in taking my comments (or ignoring them) and mixing them up to the point of defamation. Enough is enough.

Last edited by investor_jackson: 24/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $154.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.5¢ 80.5¢ 80.5¢ $8.249K 10.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3952 80.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.0¢ 6783 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
80.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
80.5¢ 80.5¢ 80.5¢ 708
Last updated 13.19pm 07/06/2024 ?
BRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.