BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

I was invested heavily in Biota, a good company going places...

1. 235 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    I was invested heavily in Biota, a good company going places which also delisted on the ASX and went to USA listing. The premise of the move (which no one believed) was that the Americans and American institutions would better understand the technology, the opportunity to develop and be more willing to invest in Biota. Biota after listing in the US was then absorbed/taken over (effectively twice) by other companies. It was run into the ground with what I consider was poor decision making, until our investment was worth next to nothing. If there is ever an upside (to the patents, IP and drugs held) the old Biota shareholders effectively will get no real benefit as our interest is now diluted to near zero.

I see a similar fate for BLT, the only difference is that our stock price is so trashed we are starting with very little value and therefore the process will be quicker and we will be quicker to get to a value of "nothing at all" once listed in USA.

So much promise and so little delivered, I am left to weep in my stupidity for investing in this company (over past near twenty years). Not that it will do any good, but I will be voting NO to the move to USA as will my children who I have so poorly advised when they got into this crock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.