KWR 0.00% 2.9¢ kingwest resources limited

Got my no vote in, they should be focused on proving up the Lake...

1. 13 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Got my no vote in, they should be focused on proving up the Lake Goongarrie discovery instead of increasing risk merging with a company with poor synergies, little cash and a run down decommissioned mill, after all that's why I put money in at the last raising, for them to get down and dirty and drill some mud on that lake

If this goes ahead no doubt the Goongarrie tenements will get sold and it's a sure bet Kingswest bosses will be benefiting somehow when it's done, whether it be a bag of shares in the purchasing company or a brown paper bag passed under the Cafe table if you know what I mean

I remember reading a historical account from a lad that was employed on the Lake in the early days, he described how he was employed out on the lake to develop a mine while the owner was in London raising shares for a company to mine it, the causeway had already been built but he describes seeing no gold during his time there, the owner must have picked up a lot of alluvial previously but no mine was ever developed. The causeway is still visible today smack bang on the location of the Sir Lawrence Discovery
    Last edited by Zoontag: 18/04/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KWR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.