KWR 0.00% 2.9¢ kingwest resources limited

Hello All,This has been an interesting read for me. To be honest...

1. 515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Hello All,

This has been an interesting read for me. To be honest my holding of KWR was sadly 'bottom drawer' after the failure of exploration on the lake. A real shame it did not pan out and I could not bear to sell at these prices so just tucked them away. Thank you all for the extensive work on HC. It was only the Peloton email which got me thinking there is more to this as frankly I probably wasnt going to vote (I know, apathetic) hence why I have vitied this thread.

I do have a few 'catch up' questions though if I may, so please humour me;

In replacing the whole board - do you have the candidates ready and are they willing to go public? I agree - nothing to write home about here performanc ewise but between you me and the gate post, the junior gold sector has been hard accorss the board lately. To replace them lock-stoc-and-barrel for a promise?....Change without pathway is like Brexit. Feels good then you mess about for ages. I assume you have the candidates ready and who are they? Do you work with/for them? Thats a genuine question.

In regards to the BML deal I have a fair amount of experience/exposure in the contract mining side and what I see is not unreasonable of the client does not have the working capital (or does not want to issue the equity to get it) and is averse to leverage (or again, cant get it!). There is a price for taking risk free money. Frankly given how the Lake panned out I back the mining side! Get me some cash please even if it takes a while.

I have a few more questions but I dont want to bog down too much here straight away.

If anyone has comments on these points I am more than happy to listen but currently, I see the definition of insanity playing out - 2 x small companies just ticking along with both under the radar of people who care (critical mass). I just want something shaken up and appreciate this is just one way (merger) so trying to understand what I would be doing if i voted NO on unemotional grounds.

Regards
    DC

PS last purcashe in an attenpt to average down was in March.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KWR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.