TLG 0.00% 57.5¢ talga group ltd

I don't know if that lithium announcement was intentionally...

1. 395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    I don't know if that lithium announcement was intentionally timed, or even wanted tbh.

From watching the [webinar] 2 weeks ago, it sounded like they're aware the news and the timing was not something they could choose precicely, and it came with some baggage. I actually got the impression that given the choice they might have held off and waited for further assessments.

Quoting Mark from the webinar:

"We could have said nothing about it but you can't really, once we had some assays obviously we're under disclosure requirements. So we had to go public at some time, it just happened to be now that the new assays came back... so there it is. [one moment later] "You've got the potential for something of great value there. It's not a key focus but it's something we just had to disclose like we do with our other programs as well."

The timing of it wasn't great - probably not the best time to telegraph intentions to mine lithium before the graphite/anode project is even off the ground. And the results were bad, so there was nothing to even get excited about. It'd be nice to stay quiet and wait until there's a better time, with something better to say, but continuous disclosure doesn't work that way.

But who am I kidding, conspiracies are way more fun!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $218.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 60.0¢ 56.3¢ $517.9K 899.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 899 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.0¢ 48309 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.