TLG 13.8% 49.5¢ talga group ltd

Good honest comment, thanks. I am at a huge loss, and have been...

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Good honest comment, thanks. I am at a huge loss, and have been holding to sell as I moved here (as I mentioned 6 months ago) while Silver was retracing. Big mistake. I have considered averaging the price but am not certain this is going anywhere at this point. The fact is ... with bad news or good news the stock keeps going down. Short positions have increased since the beginning of the year, so someone knows something or simply wants the stock to fail ... and clearly, someone is selling. If the board is confident in the stock they should buy some to give confidence and help move the price up. But that is not what I am seeing. This keeps going in one direction only (down) and even when the court approves (which it will at some point) I don't see the price going up back to $2AUD anywhere soon as many suggested here an year ago, and look where we are ...

The chart also does not look good, it just broke the 200MA on a weekly basis, like it was nothing and if it doesn't go up from here fast and hold above, there is a lot of room to fall even further.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.