TLG 2.13% 46.0¢ talga group ltd

Good point... Truthfully I had SpartonIves on ignore from day 1....

1. 397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Good point...
    Truthfully I had SpartonIves on ignore from day 1. But this morning I saw the typical fallout and in a moment of weakness (you could call it) I unblocked and reported them.

I pretty much agree though, seems like they will continue to come back and admin will be unable to catch them. So maybe collective blocking is worth a try, the lesser of two evils so to speak. Unfortunately I already reported SpartonIves, sorry. Next time?

It's pretty special to be able to have such a candid place to talk about stocks, I don't know anywhere else on the internet quite like this. So I get particularly frustrated when one person can derail productive discussions (nobody asked tho, I'm just havin a whinge!).

As for the issue of how this looks to new investors, silver lining is thing these threads are probably only read by a small minority, and even fewer would take pabs to heart and be dismayed. Dare I say that number is close to zero though because any remotely serious investor ought to know most HC comments should be taken with a kilogram of salt, both the good and the bad. Including this one, what would I know lol.
    Last edited by JSSF: 26/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $174.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 50.0¢ 45.5¢ $562.9K 1.182M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9943 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 23097 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.