EXT 9.09% 1.2¢ excite technology services ltd

Well, I'm in sync with your sentiment and where you're coming...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Well, I'm in sync with your sentiment and where you're coming from - investing in perceived value plays only to be slowly let down etc as the rarh rarh boys evaporate into background.

I don't want to be shooting the messenger here, but, my opinion is when you have the media advisor for a high tech company as vice president "Growth" with very high level input at the table on ops/company direction etc you are sure to be influenced by the urge to spin and make fluffy promises that build unrealistic expectations as opposed to the management of reasonable expectations by publicising easily achievable objectives on time. What appears to be currently happening is the exact opposite of what an aspiring high tech junior should be doing i.e. attracting attention as a reliable achiever - delivering outcomes as per the company's publicised timeline.

What are NP's KPIs? If it was me, I wouldn't be expecting a performance bonus.
    TT also must surely shoulder ultimate responsibility as CEO for oversight of expectation management i.e. avoid the urge for premature announcements that over commit on medium/long term operational matters for the sake of raising short-term awareness, rarh rarh. Maybe he feels pressured (for some reason? - large stakeholders?) to do this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $17.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $1.02K 85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 945910 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1699999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.