EXT 12.5% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

Hi AC. It is very easy to see where they are financially if you...

1. 1,775 Posts.
    Hi AC.

It is very easy to see where they are financially if you care to look.

This is where they are currently. as per ann in the quarterly released a few weeks ago.

Covata held $8.5 Million Cash at 30th of june 2015.
    Compared to $11.7 Million at the 31st of March 2015.

Net operating cash flow for the Qtr was ( $3.4 Million) compared to ($2.6 Mill) for the Qtr ended the
    31st of March 2015.

The additional spend is primarily attributable to approx $860,000 of consulting fees, paid to
    Asia Principal Capital Group (APCG) incurred over the previous 18 Months and relating to a
    number of strategic initiatives including the signing of Key agreements with Cisco, Sumatics and
    NSC Global.
    Average Monthly operating Costs (Exclusive of Extraordinary Non- Recurring Items) for the qtr
    remained at $870k, with this spend I would expect CVT to have $6.76 Million in the bank at the
    August.
    As I see it they deriving income currently from seven Australian Goverment Depts.
    We also know that the Colt signing was a positive and in the release to the ASX the company said
    it was gathering momentum .
    We also know that they have had sales re Cisco, but have not officially launched it yet, wts I expect
    the spend will be covered by the revenue which should be very evident by the end of this Qtr.

And do not forget CVT is working with Cisco at the moment in getting some forward revenue
    projections, as has been announced to the market, Cisco's Financial year finished on the 26/7/15.

Cheers.
    Simmo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $71.78K 7.981M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 850797 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 13427226 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.