ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Iwonder, you make me wonder if you are in the right head space and looking at the right share space.

QBL is a spec share, many spec shares don't make a cent until everything is lined up properly for first revenue, it takes even longer to turn a company into profitable one. As you have stated, you already know, QBL on its own is unable to turn bauxite ore into even $1 revenue yet (not yet anyway), hence they had to venture into Hemp/MC industry via MCL. QBL is a specca and they bought into MCL, which is another specca, that makes QBL shares a double specca, hence it has double chance going either way. If you are after a profitable company within next 1-2 years, just walk away from QBL and invest else where. If your intention is to make a small profit from next p&d, we can see clearly where you are coming from. Also, your questions are better suited for ASX200 companies, not a speculative company like QBL. Remind yourself when you ask questions, QBL is not in ASX200 company list. Lastly, I thought commercial growing of hemp/cannabis is still illegal without proper license. When can any Joe the farmer can grow and sell his hemp/cannabis? Just my observation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.