CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: Cover Note and Supplementary Prospectus, page-36

1. 3,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1929
    Hi guys,

I have been noting your responses and are presently in communication with the management. I have been informed that the Capital Raise has been progressing extremely well to the extent that the company will need to reject many applications as they can not take more than what is being raised under the prospectus.

The company, since June, has been through its largest transformation project to date. There were no missing words as has been suggested, in the Transformation notice. It was a very large document that was required by ASIC, and the ASX requiring many discussions with regulatory bodies. A supplementary prospectus is to provide further information that becomes available following the issue of the original prospectus, and in this instance this included the extension to the Medcan deal, the additional licenses recently secured by Medcan, and the ASX requirement on the company to get the court to order the cleansing of shares issued that was not previously cleansed. These are all matters that happened or came to the company's attention post the lodging of the original prospectus. It is standard practice for any company that has issued a prospectus to issue ongoing a supplementary prospectus as further material information becomes available.

In relation to the prospectus and supplementary prospectus's released and to be released, management continues to develop the businesses and continue their discussions with third parties, for the developing and securing of more deals. During this T/H period, if there are any further material deals or information to provide during the renaming period - recompliance - CR and prospectus then the ASIC and ASX requires the release of documentation in the form of a supplementary prospectus to detail and notate those changes. These material developments may sometimes also cause a delay in the relisting timetable. It is standard practice with a change in circumstances on a scale of this level.

Please understand that this is a huge project for any company to undertake, let alone a Small Cap company. A couple of weeks delay in the timetable for any company during recompliance and relisting is the norm and not the exception.

I will wait for responses from management regarding your questions today.

We will do our best to assist people with their queries.

Thanks,

Neil1959
    QBL HC rep
    QUEENSLAND BAUXITE LIMITED
    (soon to be renamed CANN GLOBAL LIMITED)
    Last edited by Neil1959: 18/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.