CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

I'm curious to know. Why is it that each announcement is always...

1. 483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    I'm curious to know. Why is it that each announcement is always posted at close to the latest possible time. Although there may be a number of alternative reasons that are purely justifiable and strategic. The longer this draws on the less tactical it seems. In all honesty I've given up even reading the documents through frustration. I blame no one else but myself here and deserve everything I get from my poor decisions. My faith in this stock was 100% emotional and my investment and poor judgment will reflect this. I am a father that broke the law to seek out mm on the black market for my 2 year old son who  was suffering from up to 30 seizures a day. To offer him some restbite from a condition that was killing him. I saw first hand how powerful this plant could be. I have faith in the plant but none in this board. Take my money. Tell yourself whatever you need to to sleep better at night. I can make more money but I can't make another boy like the one I have. No sympathy or sentiment required.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.