CAT 6.50% $2.13 catapult group international ltd

Agree, very unusual!In regards how sport comes out of this, i am...

1. 8 Posts.
    Agree, very unusual!

In regards how sport comes out of this, i am not sure it will ever be the same TBH.

Lets be honest the ARU and NRL are virtually insolvent so i am not convinced CAT can get revenue from these parties.
    Even the AFL has to get huge loans to survive!

My concern is that it will be a long time before we see crowds in stadiums and with the exceptions of a few heavily funded sports most depend on game day revenue to pay the bills.

XOS is a huge worry because it is the most successful component of the CAT business but its revenue is all US based, add to that CAT's other US business/revenue and its clear that nearly ALL the proverbial eggs are in the US sports basket.
    The US will be hardest hit from the first wave and any further waves so i cant see it back up and running anytime soon.

I stand by my previous analysis from last years revenue/audited accounts that shows CAT burned through $11M in cash and had a further $11M cash at bank when this financial year began in July 2019, so if everything was the same as the previous year then we run out of cash and lets be honest the results for financial year 19/20 will not match the 18/19 revenue so running out of cash is inevitable unless CAT make huge cuts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.13
Change
0.130(6.50%)
Mkt cap ! $557.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.02 $2.15 $2.02 $2.127M 1.018M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 524 $2.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.14 1209 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.