RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Ann: COVID-19 Clinical Studies Update, page-98

1. 3,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 956
    There is a cough with Covid as reported by many research groups.

No one thinks they will catch Covid until they do.

I pray no poster here or their families, friends, or work mates catch it.

However, as my Dr stated to me last week.  Every one will eventually catch Covid.  Everyone can make their own choice how they will manage this deadly illness.  

As we can see from world press it is taking hold again.

The world needs an instant Covid test
    Can RAP produce one... I hope so.

Here is an article from an average person doing their job as a reporter.
    He gets a cough...yes a cough!!!

Two years of covering COVID and it finally came calling
    Mathew Dunckley
    Digital Editor
    November 23, 2021 — 3.16pm
    Ahem. COVID announced itself in my body rather politely and quietly for a virus that has been riding rudely roughshod through our lives.

I suppose you’d call it a cough in the same way that a stone’s ripple is also a wave. It was pathetic really, “ahem”, halfway through a 13km run.

Something in the lung tickle informed by a lifetime of asthma and lung infections hinted at a visitor and I didn’t think much of it.

As the day wore on there were a couple more “ahem” moments and I started to feel tired.

So off I went for my first COVID test having enjoyed two pandemic years without a sniffle. I told the tester I felt I’d joined the party.

I won’t have it,” I assured my wife. “I’ll get my result tomorrow and we can get on with things.”

I did cancel kids’ basketball coaching and ditched a trip to the office, then waved everyone off to school and headed for my home office/shed for a pretty COVID-normal day, aside from a couple “ahems”.

At 4.58pm, with my wife on the school run, there was a text. “Dear Mathew” – how quaint – “You have tested positive for COVID-19.” Say what now?

To read further to see what happens Google it...

The world needs a instant Covid test right now!!!!

Go RAP
    MB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.