ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1646
    I would have hoped the candidate for covid would have been IMP761. But other parties involved they have shown interest in IMP321 due to mechanism of CD8: I explained it in this post/thread may be of interest trying again to be simple:

Post #:48348327

But in any case IMP761 is a long shot as it is not as well progressed as studies as IMP321 and hence the question of: readiness to deploy for human rrials.

As I have said many times, we are barking at the right tree re Efti (even more so after AIPAC results) but I am here for Autoimmune, more due to the nature of the game play at biological level. But IMP761 may be still years away but I'm here for long term.

Whether IMP761 or 321, it is GREAT we are having a go at covid. Again we do not need to treat or cure it. If we do, that is of course amazing but now is a rare opportunity due to the entire dynamic being right for us to know if Lag-3 can make any difference in autoimmune diseases. If it does, it only needs to be statistically significant, not even a treatment or cure. Now, retail holders may "be disappointed" with that but it WILL excite big pharma.

PS. Imp731 is early development of/for imp761.
    Last edited by tuts: 15/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.