ANO 0.00% 72.5¢ advance zinctek limited

As far as I can tell, the only supplier that had the guts to...

1. 1,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    As far as I can tell, the only supplier that had the guts to keep pumping production and is now sitting pretty to not only see demand return dramatically, much earlier than expected, but will benefit from both the overall sunscreen market size increasing and competitive advantage market share gains within ZnO supply on top.

As a brand owner, even if you wanted to go somewhere else, good luck waiting 16+ weeks for stock to be ready. No brand will want to risk missing another summer season. And basically every brand owner will need to churn out new stock for this season as they need it to have minimum expiry dates for retail shelves.

It's the perfect storm for ANO actually. A one-off COVID hit could be a blessing in disguise for the business in a very weird way.

The outlook for calendar 2021 is incredible. NASDAQ listing will be very well timed for significant investor interest in the business and its impeccable profitable growth story, with bonus points from positive FDA regulatory tailwinds within the next 12 months a likely outcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14660 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.11am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.