TYR 0.49% $1.02 tyro payments limited

Ann: COVID-19 Trading Update 46 - Week Ended 29 January 2021, page-41

1. 8,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    that's just not true.

"you mislead me to believe that you would give me a product that would work, it does not."... very simple allegation and more often than not, it gets up all the time. different between expressed fitness for purpose and implied fitness for purpose. misleading doesn't require guarantees of any kind.

I think you'll find that notwithstanding contractual limitations, as in my opinion , there is often legal liability owed to someone who suffers a third party loss for a product which, whether in whole or in part, was not fit for purpose. the allegation, whether proven or not, then becomes a misleading and deceptive conduct claim, which is generally the broadest claim, and encompasses a wider scope.

in any event, I never said anyone has mislead anybody, but to suggest con loss or limitation of liability clauses are completely bullet proof, is none sense

and no, it's not a magical law, it's a real law.

the next question then becomes whether, and it's a bit IF, a professional duty type class action is lodged, that the company took out the appropriate level and type of insurances, because if not, it's off balance sheet, which then subsequently creates new issues.

it's all hypothetical, but still a factor nonetheless

as always, just my opinion and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.02
Change
-0.005(0.49%)
Mkt cap ! $532.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.03 $1.04 99.5¢ $2.652M 2.620M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5661 $1.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.02 28167 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.