TYR 0.50% 99.5¢ tyro payments limited

my 5c, if you are only going of the financial statements...

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    my 5c, if you are only going of the financial statements everything may seem fine for now. I am starting to loose confidence, long term, if they can’t successfully start to scale products, any product for that matter.

In reality, they are still a single product line with lots of potential, it is about time they convert that potential into actual success.

I haven’t seen anything successful since the terminal product. Yes they launched banking, lending should be the main revenue driver but it is only 17% growth from H1FY19 to H2FY20 (pre covid) compared to 30% growth in transactions same period. They are failing to convert both existing and new customers.

So at least they should be able to make eCom and Tyro Connect successful. Both are adjacent and complimentary to the original in store terminal product. I don’t take COVID as an excuse, if anything it should be a driver for eCom.

It is not fair to expect the same product scope and speed of launch as square, all the square development is done in the US, where they have access to more capital & less regulation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $521.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.02 98.0¢ $2.141M 2.148M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5483 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 8998 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.