ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    IMO It is becoming structural. What they publicly say doesn't stack up anymore, and I tend to distrust the management team. I am patiently waiting for Feb to get an HY update and make up my mind.
    • There is a risk around COVID, and I appreciate that it is out of management control.
    • There is still risk with the class action on the terminal outage last year. Personally think it is a non-issue; it does remain a risk
    • There was no guidance from Robbie in the AGM.
    • It has been a year they started speaking (since the terminal outage) about the dongle. https://www.tyro.com/products/eftpos/ it is still not available? There is also nothing new coming out of payments. Given the focus on payments, they are falling behind the competition.
    • eCommerce and banking was not performing in the FY20 report for me
    • The platform is just a waste of time and energy. I hope to understand how you monetise updating a menu with one API call one day.
    • The weekly updates and the Bendigo rollout don't make sense. Bendigo should bring around 20% extra transaction value (expected ~5bn additional Bendigo volume on ~$25bn volume), which means that the actual performance of the payments product has dropped to ~10% (was 25% growth).
    [ballpark, I haven't checked the numbers to be correct. I won't be convinced that 15% growth without Bendigo is good enough, or - again - they are falling behind with competition and it is becoming harder and hard to sell]

I am happy to be convinced otherwise; unfortunately $2.5 - $3 seems like a realistic share price until this is resolved. They can turn it around, but the proof will be in HY results and yearly result in August. That is the time frame I am willing to wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.