TYR 0.50% 99.5¢ tyro payments limited

IMO It is becoming structural. What they publicly say doesn't...

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    IMO It is becoming structural. What they publicly say doesn't stack up anymore, and I tend to distrust the management team. I am patiently waiting for Feb to get an HY update and make up my mind.
    • There is a risk around COVID, and I appreciate that it is out of management control.
    • There is still risk with the class action on the terminal outage last year. Personally think it is a non-issue; it does remain a risk
    • There was no guidance from Robbie in the AGM.
    • It has been a year they started speaking (since the terminal outage) about the dongle. https://www.tyro.com/products/eftpos/ it is still not available? There is also nothing new coming out of payments. Given the focus on payments, they are falling behind the competition.
    • eCommerce and banking was not performing in the FY20 report for me
    • The platform is just a waste of time and energy. I hope to understand how you monetise updating a menu with one API call one day.
    • The weekly updates and the Bendigo rollout don't make sense. Bendigo should bring around 20% extra transaction value (expected ~5bn additional Bendigo volume on ~$25bn volume), which means that the actual performance of the payments product has dropped to ~10% (was 25% growth).
    [ballpark, I haven't checked the numbers to be correct. I won't be convinced that 15% growth without Bendigo is good enough, or - again - they are falling behind with competition and it is becoming harder and hard to sell]

I am happy to be convinced otherwise; unfortunately $2.5 - $3 seems like a realistic share price until this is resolved. They can turn it around, but the proof will be in HY results and yearly result in August. That is the time frame I am willing to wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.50%)
Mkt cap ! $521.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.02 98.0¢ $2.141M 2.148M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5483 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 8998 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.