ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Thanks, that is an interesting, and for a legal document, not extremely difficult to follow. One benefit of being in lockdown is having the time to read it, although I admit to skimming some..
    Gives a fair bit of insight into their market.
    As I see it, it is one based on media co's fighting hard to get their proper share of the cake, and being a diminishing cake the downstream players are feeling the pressure and scrapping hard too. Are the media cos starting to get more on the front foot??.
    Got the impression ISd has been fat and lazy and greedy over the years and this has caught up with them.
    I wonder if the recent govt decision re Google/ Facebook having to pay royalties to the print media will result in G, FB being customers of the media jointly owned Copyright granting company, just like ISD, Streem etc are????
    It seems that ISD customer offer is less attractive than their competitor's offer, .with even the cases ISD offered the tribunal as proof of business lost due to that cost disadvantage on sourcing copyright material not proving that at all.
    The market ISD source their content from and the market which ISD operates in, both seem to be in great flux, and I cant see the winner, so I wont be investing in ISD.

Fascinating to see where it will end up though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.