IDT 0.00% 11.0¢ idt australia limited

Hey, new holder today, purely off this Ann. I am a doctor. This...

1. 433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Hey, new holder today, purely off this Ann. I am a doctor. This news is MASSIVE. Don’t underestimate the importance of local production of a vaccine. Monash and MIPS are in Victoria as is IDT, making movement and communication easy. mRNA vaccines are likely the future. This is very very fresh news to, only yesterday was there news about the pre clinical studies of the production of this vaccine due to the poor rollout from Federal Govt and not being tied to overseas suppliers in these times. Of course this will take time and they are just in ‘discussion’ but if you read the director of MIPS comments he explicitly states ‘I look forward to working with IDT to establish mRNA vaccine manufacturing capability in Australia. Obviously this will be rolled out Australia wide.

this news was fresh to unexpected I don’t think at all that it’s ‘priced in’, I think it’ll continue to run, may take time but once we through 40c it’s going to $1 imo , and if a formal deal is made official beyond just ‘discussions’ then north of $1 easily given production value, LT hold now for me to see how it plays out, but very bullish in ST and LT!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $11.44K 104.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 519 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 149865 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.