MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

Ann: COVID ARDS Trial 90-Day Survival Outcomes Presented at ISCT, page-158

1. 4,959 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 782
    No. I have consistently stated that the cancer application is likely to be rational. It is a targeted treatment … unlike the Covid application.

The only problem with the cancer application is whether it actually works as claimed by the company.

Getting back to the Covid application, the thing throwing doubt, which cannot be denied, is that it seems nobody, bar nobody, is banging down SI’s door to develop it as a viable Covid treatment. This is in the middle of a worldwide catastrophe. Where literally billions are being spent on vaccines but also Covid treatments. As far as MSB is concerned, apart from some minor stem specific publications, it appears nobody is saying stems are a viable answer. Anywhere.

Tellingly, not even Novartis, who has first dibs, seems remotely hurried about pushing things forward. Months and months go by. What, do you think they would be saying “it’s not a race” if there was a miracle treatment laying at their feet? Inexplicable, isn’t it. Specially given the company promised an announcement within a few weeks, several months ago.

Except, if there are better alternatives they are looking at. This would explain it.

This is all my view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.