MSB 1.02% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

Hi @Far Away Red, Boris I would suggest is not a bumbling...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Hi @Far Away Red, Boris I would suggest is not a bumbling buffoon (that is just one of his old acts), he is too well educated to be that. He is not a small c Conservative. He is there for the pursuit of power and what it can get him (imo). Hence with Covid he is a populist. I prefer my politicians to have convictions and principals. I can agree or disagree with them, but at least I know where they stand. There is also among our dearly beloved ruling classes an understanding that all of this does not apply to them.

Cases are rising in the UK, but serious cases (hospitalisation) are still about 10% of similar case numbers before the vaccine roll out. We have to get on with our lives. To be fair to Boris (why should I, is a perfectly reasonable response), every other party promulgates the fear factor with promoting more restrictions paid for by the magic money tree. Deaths from untreated causes?- Well least said the better.

The vaccine has reduced the effects of the virus and its many new variants. The recent data confirms yet again (FDA please note) that Rem-L will have a significant role to play in treating some of those unfortunate hospital cases as part of the protocol of treatment. It will be a sustainable method of dealing with Covid and other SARS outbreaks that we have to accept as part of life. There is no golden ticket, no solution. The problem is that politicians and some scientists have frightened so many, that it seems lockdown and that magic money tree is their preferred option, forever!(as long as their groceries are delivered mind you.)

We have our conviction that the data on Mesoblast therapies will bear fruit. Today's notification contained another Waymarker towards approval and the Novartis partnership. Some will wait, some will give up, others will short, aided by rent a quote papers . Their decisions makes no impact on where we are going. Those that can will buy more as their conviction in their judgement on the companies prospects make this current valuation an amazing opportunity.
    As for takeover offers now. If you have the conviction as I do in the long term prospects of this company, they should be treated with contempt.
    As an Arsenal Fan, TH stands for "the enemy". As a Mesoblast shareholder I can't wait for the next one.
    Sun is shining here, now have a English suntan, bright red and painful. Some decisions you quite quickly regret, my Mesoblast investment will not be one of them.
    Regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 95.5¢ $6.248M 6.438M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 116040 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.