MSB 3.83% $1.26 mesoblast limited

SI goes to a conference that is expensive to attend. It’s...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    SI goes to a conference that is expensive to attend. It’s attended by those would work in the field. He gives a presentation. Presentation not new news, hence not “price sensitive”. It perhaps has a little more detail than contained in previous slides we have seen, but that’s about it. We all know why that trial was wound up and we all know the benefits of Rem-L when given at the right time (in combination) to the under 65. The question mark over this as @otherperspective has pointed out, was that ideally we needed greater numbers in this part of the trial. However as that is only a short confirmatory trial problem to solve for an approval, then for the company prospects, happy days. We don’t know what is contained in the agreement with Novartis. Stating the obvious, they act in the best interest of Novartis. They are still there because of the data. They haven’t signed yet because they don’t have to. The further it moves along the better for them.
    For some shareholders the fact that this was not positive price sensitive news, having been waiting for that has it seems caused them to sell. This is sentiment, aided by judicious short selling I expect. It has nothing to do with the data. Lesson learnt?
    For me, don’t wake up and check HC at 2.30am and 2nd, tell SI to stop appearing at conferences until we have approval.
    Now going to try and get another hour of sleep. Up at 4 anyway, dog to walk, bit of admin, then with a weekend pass (thank you Mrs Y). Off on the motorbike to sit on a beach in Devon. I can’t control the share price or the sunshine, but the only short term forecast that is going to effect me is the weather. Fortunately it is set fair. As for the Mesoblast share weather? Well the data is the most accurate long term forecast. I’ve invested on that term and it remains spectacular. Have a great weekend.
    regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.26
Change
-0.050(3.83%)
Mkt cap ! $1.432B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.30 $1.17 $21.32M 17.21M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 5460 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.26 978 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.