MSB 3.98% $1.21 mesoblast limited

Fallacy. There is no MSB-owned widget factory. Your premises are...

1. 1,450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3164
    Fallacy. There is no MSB-owned widget factory. Your premises are rubbish @madamswer.

As I understand MSB's situation, from my own research, there has been for some time a commercial scale-up manufacturing agreement in place with Lonza (Singapore). The agreement requires certain payments at certain times. The protocols for 2d and 3d manufacture have been in process and under further development for more than 12 months. As the protocols alter, so does the production timeline. So does the need for IP protection. The rest is trade secret & (I trust & hope) will give MSB a competitive advantage in the cutthroat global biotech world.

Management knows all this, because they're in it up to their necks every day. They are not going to tell me, you or anybody else what they're doing, except in an FDA meeting, or under an NDA/ Confidentialty Agreement as a precursor to a Share Placement Agreement or Collaboration & Licence Agreement. Oh wait,..they have all of those.

Stop me if I'm boring you. You seem to love constructing insane hypotheticals rather than address the facts of MSB life. I wonder why.

If I had access to this trade secret info, which I don't, I certainly wouldnt discuss it with you - for all I know you work for/with big pharma as a paid dirt-digger, or you're hoping for something to get your snout into - 'Disclosure: Not Held', hah.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.21
Change
-0.050(3.98%)
Mkt cap ! $1.432B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.22 $1.23 $1.20 $1.184M 975.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 140809 $1.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.21 40849 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.21am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.