MSB 8.37% $1.15 mesoblast limited

Ann: COVID ARDS Trial Topline 60-Day Results, page-463

1. 7,532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6790
    Care to back that up with some example figures? You've obviously missed ARDS being a treatment for moderate to severe cases of C-19 ARDS too.

Forget the investment angle. Its a tragedy this treatment indication received no coverage. With C-19 ARDS mortality rates shown to be anything from 13% (Germany) to 73% (Poland) and Dexamethasone the only real treatment (and ONLY in severe cases) the media should have been engaged by these results. 75% mortality improvement in under 65's with Dexa' vs Dexa' alone as SOC is something to be celebrated.

Doctors still have few options at the sharp end of the epidemic beyond staying ventilation for as long as possible with proning and less invasive oxygen supplementation and then dexamethasone and ventilation when that fails to abate.

I've lost a few family and distant friends in Europe to COVID and they were all on ventilation and I could only rue the botched NIH trial. This treatment absolutely deserves another decent trial and I only hope Novartis are thinking about a serious tailored trial for C-19 ARDS in Europe for the sake of the 13-15,000 people who still die daily around the world.

Vaccines are not solving this thing, particularly with the emergence of vaccine resistant South African clusters in the US, UK and Europe.
    Last edited by bedger: 03/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
-0.105(8.37%)
Mkt cap ! $1.313B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.22 $1.23 $1.14 $9.583M 8.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.16 25000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.