MSB 3.21% $1.13 mesoblast limited

Ann: COVID ARDS Trial Topline 60-Day Results, page-735

1. 3,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 951
    Ok, I think we need to give SI his due on one thing though: he has consistently said that he believed the treatment would continue to be needed, because of vaccine hesitancy, limitations and variants.

Well. Guess what, he was right. Even with news like the below, you've got the virus out there, in record numbers globally, mutating away to new variants, which the vaccines are always going to lag behind for, re being a safeguard.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/may/05/tweaked-moderna-vaccine-neutralises-covid-variants-in-trials

I'm honestly a bit gob-smacked by now. We've had now over 3 m people die globally from this disease, and yet I look at it - and JUST IN MELBOURNE!! you've got two companies, who between the two of them, drop that threat and the mortality down to - I would say a 10%, at worst, of what it currently is.

What are they?

1) Mesoblast: 75% reduction on the leading cause of death, Covid-ARDS, drops it to 14%.
    2) Purifloh: creators of an FRG (free radical generator) made for the sterilisation of air, water and surfaces. Yep, its an aerosal transmitted disease, and this thing kills the virus (and other contaminants) in the air.

But we deny the criticality of therapeutics, and we deny that because its an aerosol transmission, we need an aerosal solution and management approach.

My feeling is the base of this all is science denialism, and outcomes created from jingoism and populism, rather than effective interventions, that protect the populace.

Did I forget to mention, all the above, results in the protection of some very special interests, who are currently making muchos dineros from the existing outdates practices and procedures.

Its all enough to make me reach for a tinfoil hat (and if I was in America, a shotgun!!).

Seriously - WTF.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.