MSB 3.06% $1.01 mesoblast limited

Ann: COVID ARDS Trial Topline 60-Day Results, page-863

1. 1,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1691
    I don't know, someone doesn't sell because they are waiting for Novartis news...which doesn't come for, let's say, 3 months...and the price continues to deteriorate...then they finally announce Novartis is pulling out and the price tanks even more...

You and I would say "Hey, them's the breaks."

But these ambo chasers would say "Plaintiffs held their shares longer than they should have in reliance on a claim of only needing to wait "a few weeks", when clearly, MSB had no way of knowing how long it would take, as evidenced by the three month delay in the release of that information. This false claim misled the injured shareholders, causing them to retain their shares longer than they would have had MSB released the negative news in line with the promised time frame of "a few weeks", increasing their losses far beyond what they would have been had the negative news been released as promised in the false claim."

Is that a good argument? Probably not. But anyone can readily claim they made a buy/sell decision by reference to the time frame SI clearly provided. That argument is no better or worse than the other B.S. they have put out there.

Last edited by dplane: 07/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.01
Change
0.030(3.06%)
Mkt cap ! $1.167B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.04 99.0¢ $2.037M 1.997M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 78066 $1.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.02 101128 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.10am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.