IDT 0.00% 11.0¢ idt australia limited

Fair question. I don't have an agenda if that's what you're...

1. 5 Posts.
    Fair question. I don't have an agenda if that's what you're asking. I had some investment in another stock - sold up and shuffled it all into IDT on a whim. I bought several parcels and ended up averaged in at 46 cents with a stop loss of 39 cents. That's my full disclosure. I no longer hold stock in IDT. The more I looked into it, the more I realised that IDT presented (at best) a fill and finish opportunity - which was an entirely possible outcome and one clearly likely to boost the stock price will over the $1 mark in my humble opinion. However, anyone who's done 5 mins of research will know that IDT is in no position to produce vaccine, IS NOT in a position to produce vaccine in the next 3 years regardless of how much money you think the government might throw at it - and absolutely without question is in no position to produce mRna (queue histerical laughter). Anyone who suggests otherwise either has an agenda or a very low IQ. The recent announcements by CSL (upgrading output to 1mill per week) and the supply of Pfizer through back-channels means the vaccination target will likely be met as required.

Now, has IDT employed new staff? I dunno maybe? Doesnt change the fact they CANNOT produce vaccine AND the government now HAS supply. NEEDING to and WANTING to - produce these vaccines locally - doesnt make IDT more capable of doing so. As i've said before - it took Pfizer nearly 5 years AND 1 billion Aus dollars to build a facility capable of getting to the STARTING line ready to think about producing any kind of vaccine - now add another $500 million and a stack of time we dont have to get to the point of filling vials and you're almost there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $19.29K 177.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 109418 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.