IDT 0.00% 11.0¢ idt australia limited

Ann: COVID19 Vaccine Feasibility Assessment, page-637

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The bounce is not suprising today.
    Morrisson finally conceding that rolling out a vaccination programme is of national importance and Trade Minister Tehan on a mission to find and secure other Covid vaccine alternatives as well as hopefully the manufacturing rights for us to produce onshore. Clotting issues in other vaccines is also going to increase global competition for the vaccines that don't come with a health concern and increase the issue of blocked access to these other alternatives, heightening the pressure to produce more onshore - Positive tailwing for IDT.

Obviously no guarantees or certainty about anything, though common sense tells us that longer term IDT is positioned really well. Near term volatility is noise.

Some are thinking CS are shorting the stock, I don't think this is the case as it's hard and costly to borrow micro-cap stock to short-sell. I think they are simply exiting their position having gone under substantial a few days ago and once they've cleared out, the offer should hopefully thin out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $11.44K 104.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 519 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 149865 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.